Embrace and carry the vision and values of Calvary Church. Manage all elements of one grade for one ministry hour. Oversee and shepherd all of the team members who serve during that ministry hour. Communicate weekly to the team. Lead the team’s weekly prayer time at 8:55 am for Sunday mornings or 6:15 pm for Wednesday Nights. Assist with training of team members annually.
Coordinators in 5th or 6th grade are a part of the Calvary56 leadership team. As such they manage oversight of the C56 game room and assist with the planning and leadership of the Calvary56 retreat in October, the 3 Friday night game nights, and any possible service project.
- Meet with director of Elementary Ministries 4 times annually
- Choose a time to serve:
- Sunday Morning
- 8:30 - 10:45 am (First Service)
- Weekly (One Year, School Year)
- At least 2 Sundays (Summer)
- Wednesday Evenings
- 6:00 - 8:15 pm
- Weekly (One Year, Sept - Apr)
- Attend August Training
- Must be a Member of Calvary Church or be going through the process to become a Member