Our Men's Bible Study will help men Pursue Life in Christ by equipping them to influence their home, neighborhood, workplace, and church by learning how to study God’s Word inductively and personally, seeking knowledge of the truth for the purpose of godliness. The goal of our Bible studies is to equip men to be self-feeders who handle God’s Word faithfully, practically, and passionately. Come Grow with God's People by Living God's Word in this interactive, intergenerational, inductive Bible study.
Follow Me: A Call to Transformation and Impact
A Study of Discipleship from the Gospel of Mark
We will study the Gospel of Mark with the goal to understand what a disciple is, how we become more effective disciples, and be challenged by the priority to be disciples who make disciples to the Glory of God in our spheres of influence.
Key Questions we will ask in this study of the Gospel of Mark:
1. Who do we follow? What do we learn about Jesus?
2. What should we be? What does a disciple look like?
3. What are we to do? How can we develop a legacy as disciplemakers? How do we reproduce what God does to us, with others?
Fall 2019 Men's Bible Study
Method: We will be better equipped to study the Bible for ourselves by learning the basics of inductive Bible study—learning to see what is in the biblical text and ask questions
Message: We will understand the priority and interconnectedness of sound doctrine and godly living to daily challenges of being a godly man
- The study will be taught in an interactive and inductive Bible study manner. Not just a rehearsal of facts, but getting closer to God by understanding more of what He has done for us in Christ.
- Not a debate, but a discovery. Your ability to know God more personally will grow as your personal Bible study skills grow
Led by Pastor Steve Kilgore and a team of teachers.