Women's Summer Book Club
Take some time this summer to read 3 good books, then meet monthly with other women to discuss what you enjoyed and learned. The books we’ve chosen are:
- June: Flash, the Homeless Donkey by Rachel Ann Ridge
- July: Dancing from Darkness by Eleanor Isaacson and Jeanette Windle
- August: None Like Him by Jen Wilkin
You will purchase your own books from the vendor of your choice.
When you register you’ll have your choice of:
- an in-person-outdoor group or a digital group that “meets” remotely
- afternoon or evening time slot on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday
- serving a group as a:
HOSTESS – Provide a warm welcome, a place to meet and light refreshments (if meeting in person); encourage casual conversations at the start of your meeting.
CHAT LEADER – Select a few discussion-starter questions (provided or prepare your own), and keep the discussion moving along and on track.
Sound interesting? Then click on the button below to register.