Calvary Church's service times are 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM and include singing together. Currently, there are no plans to hold ABFs, Children's, and Student Ministry at Calvary Church. We will continue to monitor and update you on when these ministry environments can be opened safely.
As we strive to ensure appropriate social distancing within our auditorium we ask that, for the time being, you register for any service you plan to attend at Calvary. You will find a registration link at the bottom of this page for each Sunday, and we will send out reminders every Tuesday in the Life@Calvary email in the following weeks. If you are planning to regather, we would encourage you to familiarize yourself with the steps Calvary Church is taking and the steps we are asking you to take to love one another well.
We know there are many in our church family who, for various reasons, will not be regathering at Calvary Church. We will continue with our live stream on Sundays and seek to provide opportunities for you to take steps in your faith.
Due to the fluid nature of the recommended guidelines for churches please check back on the Calvary website for any changes or updated guidelines prior to attending any service.
Steps we are taking as Calvary Church:
- Doors: The greeting team and ushers will open all doors for you. Please enter the building through the main East, West, and office entrances.
- Hand sanitizer: You will find stations throughout the Lobby and at the East and West entrances. Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter and exit.
- Offering: An offering box will be provided at each entrance to the auditorium.
- Main Auditorium:
- We will open alternating pews in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. The ends of available pews will be marked with green tape. The ushers will assist you if there are any questions on safe distancing.
- Pews, doors, and restrooms will be wiped down between services.
- Food/beverages: Currently these will not be available. For your safety, water fountains will be turned off; please bring your own water bottle.
- Families: All families with kids of all ages are welcome to attend, and we ask that family units sit together once in the auditorium.
- Masks: Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks while in the Lobby
Steps for what you can do in an effort to create a safe environment for everyone attending:
- We are asking that you practice social distancing while you are in the building.
- We are asking everyone to wear masks in places like the lobby where physically distancing is more difficult, unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing one. (A specific section will be provided for any who desire to only sit around those with masks).
- We strongly recommend that those with existing health conditions and/or in high-risk groups engage with the service online.