If you would like to be baptized
- Register for a baptism class led by one of our pastors.
- Complete the Preliminary Baptism Survey by clicking on the link in the confirmation email.
- Prior to attending the baptism class, please read the booklet, Baptism at Calvary. In that booklet you will also find instruction if your child or teen wants to be baptized.
- Attend the baptism class (Baptism at Calvary booklet will also be available at the class).
- At the class you will be given instructions for how we will make your story video that will be shown when you are baptized.
- The baptism team will work with you to schedule your baptism date and provide details for that morning.
As the parents, we encourage you to teach your children the meaning and significance of baptism, not rushing them through this process. It's important to remember the initiative should come from your child. We encourage you to be a support to their decision and lovingly nudge them from time to time (if necessary).
- If a child is in 5th & 6th grade, parents should contact the Children's Ministry office for more information.
- If a 7th - 12th grader has expressed a desire to be baptized, they should contact Student Ministries leadership or talk to their student group leader.
Register for Baptism Class