The world is now at our fingertips and it can be dizzying how fast things change. This seminar equips parents to understand the technology needed for an internet-safe home and how to make wise choices related to children and their use of technology at different stages of their lives. Covers hardware and software recommendations.
As part of our ongoing effort to partner with you, encourage you, and provide you with resources, we would like to invite you to join us on Sunday morning, May 16th as Dale Weaver talks to us about Internet Safety Technology.
During this class we will help parents explore options for:
- Using effective technology to provide safer internet access at home
- Using resources for learning about popular programs, games, and apps
- Gradually expose your child to devices with content that is focused on learning and interaction with you the parents
- Introduce your child to the internet in a timely and healthy way
- Provide your child with a personal device while keeping safe controls in place
- Help your kids develop a plan to manage the challenges of technology use at college and beyond
Sunday morning, May 16th