Friday, March 27, 2020, 6:00 PM - Saturday, March 28, 2020, 5:00 PM
Dave Wiedis, MSCC, JD of ServingLeaders Ministries, and Robert Fair, LPC, in conjunction with Calvary Church, present "Created For Connection," an interactive workshop based on life-changing practices for couples developed by Dr. Sue Johnson. Whether your relationship is healthy and you are looking to grow together, or whether you are experiencing disconnection and conflict, this powerful workshop will help you create deeper connection with your partner. You will learn to identify and stop the negative cycle that all couples can get caught in, and create new patterns of relating that are based on the fact that we are created for connection—to God and to each other.
• Better understand romantic love and the pivotal moves that make or break it.
• Explore what drives conflict—and how to work through it.
• Learn to rebuild broken trust, safety and security in your relationship.
• Learn to communicate in a way that leaves you feeling deeply heard.
• Deepen your bond and decrease pain and distance.